TEN THINGS YOU CAN DO TO MAKE
THE GLOBETROTTER’S GET-GORGEOUS GUIDE
AN INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER!
- Buy it — for your friends, family, and colleagues. Great for Christmas and Hanukkah, Valentine’s Day, Mother’ Day, graduations, birthdays, wedding showers, and anniversaries. If you know any women in the military, brides embarking on their honeymoon, or women working or volunteering overseas, all the better!
- Email all of your friends about it. Email all of your colleagues about it. If you need a template, just ask Debbi to email you one! Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send out a mass email or Constant Contact about it, to your friends and colleagues — use your own proprietary contact list.
- Write about it on Facebook. Become a Fan of the book on Facebook.
- Twitter about it.
- Send info about it to the local newspaper in your hometown, to the Travel or Lifestyle editor. If you’re featured in the book, all the better!
- Blog about it.
- Write a review about it on Amazon.com, Borders.com, or Barnes&Noble.com.
- If you know anyone in the media who might be interested in writing about the book, put them in touch with Debbi.
- Link your website to www.Gorgeousglobetrotter.com