Debbi practices what she preaches. A diehard dieter and exercise enthusiast, Debbi is in her sixties — and still a size four — as she travels the world.
Read all about the much-loved book that made #1 on AMAZON.COM‘S BESTSELLER LIST in the “HONEYMOON TRAVEL GUIDE” category, in December 2010: The Globetrotter’s Get-Gorgeous Guide.
THE GLOBETROTTER’S GET-GORGEOUS GUIDE (Outskirts Press, 2010) is Allure Magazine meets Travel + Leisure Magazine meets Born To Shop!
Today’s travel is brutal, and takes a toll on your beauty and well-being. Here’s the book traveling women have been waiting for – whether you’re a Chief Executive Officer at work, the Chief Domestic Officer at home, a honeymooning bride, or a woman in the military. The Globetrotter’s Get-Gorgeous Guide: Diet and Beauty Secrets of Travel and Beauty Pros, Traveling Executives and Celebrity Travelers (Outskirts Press, 2010) is the world’s first diet and beauty book for traveling women, on the job and off. You’re about to embark on a journey of beauty tips, diet and exercise advice, cosmetics info, and shopping secrets. Debbi, a professional travel journalist for more than 25 years, and former Editor of Robb Report Magazine – “The Millionaire’s Magazine” — offers you the insider scoop on Travel and Beauty – the best of both worlds.
AVAILABLE on AMAZON.COM, BARNES&NOBLE.COM,
THE GLOBETROTTER’S GET-GORGEOUS GUIDE
is now available for your Kindle, and all other apps!
Just $9.95 for your personal e-book. Visit www.Smashwords.com.
Foreword written by Samantha Brown of TV’s The Travel Channel
In The Globetrotter’s Get-Gorgeous Guide, Debbi Kickham’s third book, you’ll discover a boatload (and carload) of irresistible information and a gold mine of get-gorgeous tips that Debbi uncovered all over the world:
- How to stay thin on a cruise (when average weight gain is one pound per day)
- “Passport To Pretty” recommendations so you can be your best
- First Class travel secrets from celebrities such as Cheryl Tiegs, Vanna White, Ivana Trump, Joan Lunden, Nancy O’Dell, Barbara Eden and Leeza Gibbons
- The Top 10 best-ever snack foods to travel with
- Cosmetics you’ll crave, in regular and travel sizes
- Advice from flight attendants and travel professionals
- How to arrive looking and feeling frequent-flier fabulous
- Bargain-shopping secrets in Paris
- How to take the “lug” out of luggage
- Indispensable advice from traveling women all over the world, including CEOs, entrepreneurs, opera sopranos, beauty-pageant winners, a professional golfer, a Las Vegas showgirl and a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader
- Beauty products around the globe, made with local ingredients from their respective countries
- Offbeat tips such as taking your own sheets, jumprope and pool thermometer
Whether you travel by jet, boat, train or car, this book is your visa to a vivacious face and body!
This book is your boarding pass to domestic and international beauty, to take the “travail” and trauma out of travel. It can help you travel so that your diet, exercise and beauty routines don’t take their own vacation (or get lost with your luggage).”
—Samantha Brown, TV Host, The Travel Channel
“This book is a lifesaver for globetrotters who want to look fabulous and be carefree.”
—Carmindy, Celebrity Make-Up Artist on What Not to Wear on TV’s TLC, and author of three beauty books,The 5-Minute Face; Get Positively Beautiful; and Crazy Busy Beautiful
Click to see Debbi with Regis Philbin, Matt Lauer and Jill Rappaport
of the TODAY Show, and her appearances on HSN, CNN and CBS!
. . . . . . . . . . . .
Listen to an interview with Debbi:
. . . . . . . . . . . .
Check out Debbi’s other website for her business, Maxima Marketing, at www.Marketingauthor.com, which handles marketing and public relations for cosmetic dentists, plastic surgeons, hair salons and spas. While you’re at it, visit Amazon.com to purchase Debbi’s second book, Off The Wall Marketing Ideas: Jumpstart Your Sales Without Busting Your Budget (Adams Media, 2000), which made The Boston Globe’s bestseller list in just 11 days after publication! Her first book isI Love Men in Tasseled Loafers: How To Judge A Man By His Shoes (Quinlan Press, 1988).